Requirements of successful small business technology grants and contracts for R&D funding such as the SBIR/STTR programs include:
- Significant Science or Technology Innovation
- Research Talent and
- Commercial Promise
Green Tape helps clients qualify and validate their small business opportunities through our Pre-Proposal services. This business development support will be pre- or post-solicitation depending on the funding type and client need. We define client funding types, or stages, as follows:
- R&D Stage (SBIR/STTR, for example) and
- Growth Stage (often post-R&D, development or insertion programs).
Upon selection of a qualified solicitation through Pre-Proposal services, and prior to the following Proposal services support, we provide a Tech to Win® analysis process for the early development of a CAPTURE strategy development prior to the beginning of client Proposal services support.
Once a bid decision occurs, Green Tape provides comprehensive Proposal services for both R&D Stage and Growth Stage proposals . Proposal service efforts will include the following (plus additional custom efforts not listed):
- Professional Proposal team, with award experience from $25K to over $100M, when time is of the essence
- Proposal management assistance and external reviewer development support
- Development of a Proposal research team, including PIs/PMs, key subcontractors/ collaborators and other resources
- Green Tape offers Proposal product or support solutions
- Experienced Proposal preparation and submission,
In summary, successful client IDENTIFY and CAPTURE efforts for Federal and State R&D funding should be based on innovative science or technology with market pull products and services. Growth stage, or non-R&D funding must by government customer focused and price competitive.
If your Company does not have a clear strategy for indentifying and capturing funding now is the time to discover Green Tape’s life-cycle services.
Learn more about our EXECUTE Process.
For information on how
Green Tape can help
you succeed in your
market, contact us at
or call 877.582.TAPE (8273)
Follow us on: